Frequently Asked Questions
We hope reading these questions will help show you how easy it is to use
Holden Financial Services. If you need further help, please contact our team on
email@example.com or 0800 55 30 30.
- How do I organise finance?
- You can either go to your local Holden Dealer and talk to their specialist finance person, or apply online to get conditional approval before you go to the Holden Dealership to purchase your car.
- How long does it take for my loan to be approved?
- Less than an hour during normal trading hours (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm).
- What do I do once my loan is approved?
- Take your conditionally-approved voucher (which has a pre-approved number on it) to the Holden Dealer where you've seen the car you want. They will finalise all the details, print out the final forms, ask you to sign the paperwork and it's all done. You can drive your new car away then and there.
- Can I change the amount of my loan after it is approved?
- Yes, however you will need to resubmit your application for approval. This can be done either by you or by your Holden Dealer.
- Can I get pre-approval before I've found the car I want?
- Yes, some people like to know they have pre-approval before they go shopping for a car. Just follow the application process, print out the pre-approval voucher and take it to the Holden Dealership with you.
- Do you offer loan insurance?
- Yes. To see our full range of insurance products click on Insurance Options.
- What interest rates do you charge?
- Holden Financial Services offers a variety of financing and lease options. Your local Holden Dealership will be able to advise the current interest rates offered on each product.
- Can I pay my loan off before the end of the term?
- Yes, although an early termination fee may apply.
- Can I change my repayment amounts during the loan term?
- Give us a call on 0800 55 30 30, and we'll see what we can do to change your loan to suit your circumstances.
- How can I notify a change of address?
- Just give us a call on 0800 55 30 30 and our Customer Service Team will be able to help you.